This registration is closed.
Individual Player C-Level at Bobby Hull
- League: Chicago Outdoor Hockey League
- Season: 2019-20 Winter Outdoor Ice
- Opens: November 10, 2019 at 12:00am CST
- Closes: November 25, 2019 at 12:00am CST
- Spots remaining: 29
This registration is for individual players (forwards and defense) without a team. Games will be played at Bobby Hull Ice Rink in Cicero, IL and weekends only. It is open for players that fall into the C-Level skill range only. Note the COHL is trying to fill 2 (two) new teams in the C-Level skill range via this player registration. If for some reason we do not get enough registrations to fill 2 (two) teams, we will fully refund you.
- Must be 18 or older to register.
- Every player must have medical insurance coverage per league and rink rules.
- Please have your medical insurance and emergency contact info handy when starting this registration. Note that USA Hockey membership is not considered medical insurance.
(Are you a Goalie? You play free and should register as a Goalie)
C-Level skill is defined as:
C (Intermediate): The most popular skill level of hockey players is somewhere in the “C” range (i.e. average skill). Players typically have at least 5 years of experience, 2 years of organized/coached experience, and have a complete understanding of the rules of play. Players have average stick handling skills, are comfortable skating both forwards and backwards, and can easily perform a “hockey stop”. The COHL breaks out the C skill level into the following two divisions:
- Upper C (Intermediate): 5-10 years recent experience playing at C level.
- Lower C (Intermediate): 2-5 years recent experience playing at C level.
|$210.00 @ registration|
- Kevin Clark